British Culture Night - Tuesday 2nd October from 7:30pm.
Welcome to Britain! Our first Cafe of the year features a free two course traditional British meal. There will also be the opportunity to learn more about British culture through a short presentation. The evening will include:
- A free two course British main meal.
- A presentation on British culture that will provide you with some helpful tips on understanding British culture. The presentation will also answer the question 'Is Britian a Christian country?'
- A short interview with a former International student about their experience of adjusting to life in the UK.
- The chance to meet local people and students from all over the world.
- Table tennis will also be available during the free time.
Get your free tickets from our EVentbrite Page: British Culture Night
Please Note: Tickets will go on sale at 2:30pm on Saturday 29th September