Free Two Course British Meal - Saturday 11th February - Sign Up Today!
Welcome to Bath! We hope you will enjoy your time studying in our beautiful city. To help you settle into life in Bath we would like to invite you to our International Welcome Meal on Saturday 11th February. Enjoy a traditional British meal and an optional walk that will take you to some of the best views in Bath.
When and where
- Saturday 11th February: Doors open at 12:00pm. Food served from around 12:15pm
- Venue: Widcombe Baptist Church
- Two course traditional British meal, completely free of charge! You will need to sign up in advance.
- Chance to meet local people and other international students from around the world.
- Optional Skyline Walk to see some of the best views in Bath!
After the meal there will be the option to do half of the Bath Skyline Walk if the weather is nice. This is a 3km walk which starts near the church and ends at Bath University campus in time to watch the Rugby (if you are interested in that). The walk will take you to some of the best views of the city of Bath and also of the surrounding villages. It also features the iconic Sham Castle as seen below!
Sign Up Below!
The International Welcome Meal is a joint event put on by three International Cafes that work together to put on cultural events for international students in Bath.
- When: Tuesday 7:30pm
- Where: Widcombe Baptist Church
- Web: www.bathci.org.uk
- When: Wednesday 12:30-2pm
- Where: University of Bath Chaplaincy Centre
- Web: www.facebook.com/bathglobalfriends
International Cafe at St Barts
- When: Friday from 7:30pm
- Where: St Bartholomew's Church
- Web: www.facebook.com/stbinternationalcafe